Like the adrenaline-filled bursts towards a goal, sprint races in motorsports have a similar energy. Sprint races are designed to provide a short and fast-paced racing spectacle with drivers racing flat-out from start to finish without the need to pit. Most races are usually around 25-30 minutes and run on fresh tires.
In Formula 1, the starting order for the sprint race is decided by a traditional qualifying session on the Friday. Then the results of the sprint race on Saturday determines the starting order for Sunday’s race. All the globally recognized racing series – F1, IMSA, SRO, IndyCar, VARA, NASA, SVRA, Lucky Dog, MX-5 Global Cup – have sprint sessions. Though, IMSA takes it one step further competing for the annual Sprint Cup consisting of eight races.
Developing your skills by starting with Sprint will allow you to grow over the five-week training schedule. This is a great starting point for someone who is new to motorsports and racing sims
Benefits of Purchasing this Bundle
Our training is self-paced practice sessions in the privacy of your own space without distractions from other drivers or players.
- Online, self-paced learning with access 24/7 until 12/31/2022
- Learn car basics, set-up & engineering
- Receive racing instruction from pro drivers
- Develop your spokesperson and business skillset
- Train to the mental stamina level of a pro athlete
- Discover STEM career opportunities
- Includes Lime Rock
- Includes Watkins Glen
- Includes VIRginia International Raceway (VIR)
- Includes Laguna Seca
- Includes Road Atlanta